Baked Tofu Chips
Delicious tofu chips, perfect savoury afternoon snack!
|Ingredients||150 cal||900 cal|
|Olive Oil||0.25 tbsp||1.5 tbsp|
|Tofu (Tokwa)||0.25 block||1.5 blocks|
|Salt and Pepper||Pinch each||0.25 tsp each|
|Spanish Paprika||Pinch||0.25 tsp|
|Onion Powder||Pinch||0.25 tsp|
|Cayenne Pepper||Pinch||0.25 tsp|
150 cals = 1 portion
900 cals = 6 portions
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Line a baking tray with foil and lightly brush with oil for greasing.
- Slice tofu into very thin pieces and lay the tofu on the baking tray.
- Lightly mist the slices using cooking spray or brush with oil.
- Bake for 25/30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Make the seasoning by mixing together the salt, pepper, spanish paprika, onion powder and cayenne powder.
- Sprinkle seasoning on tofu chips when ready.