Garlic and Rosemary Sweet Potato Chips
Delicious garlic and rosemary sweet potato chips, perfect savoury afternoon snack!
|Ingredients||150 cal||900 cal|
|Olive Oil||0.5 tbsp||3 tbsp|
|Rosemary||0.5 tsp||3 tsp|
|Sea Salt||0.25 tsp||1.5 tsp|
150 cals = 1 portion
900 cals = 6 portions
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Position rack in the centre of the oven.
- Whisk together olive oil and garlic in a small bowl.
- Brush a baking sheet with half of the oil mixture.
- Place potato slices on sheets in a single layer and brush tops with remaining oil.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and salt.
- Place baking sheet on centre oven rack.
- Bake for approximaately 10 minutes or until edges begin to curl and brown.
- Allow chips to cool on baking tray and serve with dip!