Lemon and Cashew Bars
Delicious lemony bars which are the perfect mid-afternoon snack!
|Ingredients||100 cal||600 cal|
|Zest and Juice of Lemons||1/2||1|
|Unsweetened Puffed Rice||2g||12g|
100 cals = 1 portion
600 cals = 6 portions
- Put the cashews and raisins into a food processor and blitz until the mixture starts to stick together.
- Transfer to a large bowl, stir in the agave syrup and lemon zest and juice with a wooden spoon until well combined, then mix in the puffed quinoa and puffed rice.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment and spoon the mixture onto a tray and smooth out, cover the top with another piece of parchment and place a second tray on top.
- Press the top tray down to compact the mixture and place a weight on top.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Remove from the fridge, chop into pieces and add toppings (optional).
*We added some white chocolate and raspberries for extra flavour*