Power Snack Bites
Delicious power snack bites, the perfect afternoon snack!
|Ingredients||150 cals||900 cals|
|Coconut Oil||0.25 tbsp||1.5 tbsp|
|Vanilla Extract||0.25 tsp||0.5 tsp|
|Cocoa Powder||0.25 tsp||1 tsp|
|Honey||0.25 tbsp||1 tbsp|
|Xylitol||0.3 tsp||2 tsp|
|Egg (Lightly Beaten)||0.25||1|
|Water||2 ml||15 ml|
150 cals = 1 portion
900 cals = 6 portions
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Grease a small baking tin with coconut oil.
- In small pan melt the coconut oil.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the oil and mix until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared tin and smooth down using the back of a wet spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow time to cool in the tin, then transfer to a wire rack to cool even further.
- Once cooled, chop and serve.