Simple, Healthy Pizza Tortillas
The perfect fake-away to replace your usual Saturday night pizzas.
|Ingredients||500 kcal||3000 kcal|
|Crushed Garlic||1 tsp||6 tsp|
|Tomato Passata||2 tbsp||12 tbsp|
|Chili Flakes||0.25 tsp||1 tsp|
|Roasted Peppers||2 tbsp||12 tbsp|
|Balsmac Vinegar||1 tsp||6 tsp|
|Coconut Oil||1 tsp||6 tsp|
|Salt||To Taste||To Taste|
|Pepper||To Taste||To Taste|
500 calories = 1 portion
3000 calories = 6 portions
- Turn the oven on as high as it will go and allow it to heat up.
- Spray/wipe your baking tray down with your coconut oil and place the tortilla on the tray.
- Spray/wipe some of the coconut oil along the top of the tortilla aswell.
- Rub the tortillas with the crushed garlic and pour on the passata.
- Using the back of a spoon, even out the passata leaving a cm gap around the edge of the tortilla resembling the crust.
- Sprinkle the chilli flakes (optional) and distribute the peppers evenly along the tortilla.
- Sprinkle your grated cheese a long the top and then place in the oven for 4-6 minutes.
- When the cheese has melted and tortillas are crisp remove from the oven.
- Top your pizza with the rocket and some balsmaic vinegar (if desired) and enjoy!