Strawberry and Coconut Cheesecake Lollipops
Delicious fruity cheesecake lollipops, the perfect summer snack!
|Ingredients||150 cals||900 cals|
|Low Fat Cream Cheese||20g||120g|
|Low Fat Coconut Milk||13ml||78ml|
|Xanthan Gum||0.25 tsp||1.5 tsp|
|Ginger Snap Biscuits||1||6|
150 cals = 1 portion
900 cals = 6 portions
- Using a beaker and a hand-held blender blitz the cream cheese, quark, agave syrup, coconut milk and xanthan gum together until smooth and thoroughly mixed.
- In a small bowl, crush the strawberries and in another small bowl, crush the biscuits, set aside.
- Tear off 2 sheets of clingfilm and lay out on a baking tray on top of eachother.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture on top of the clingfilm and spread out to a square covering 1/4 of the clingfilm.
- Sprinkle the strawberries and biscuits on top of the mixture and put the tray into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the freezer, roll the wrapped parcel up into a sausage shape and tie at both ends.
- Then return to the freezer until thoroughly frozen.
- Take the frozen mixture out of the freezer and place on a chopping board. Slice into lollipop portions and remove the clingfilm.
- Push the skewer into the lollipop and enjoy.
*If you are not eating the lollipop right away, refreeze in an air tight container.*