Wild Asparagus and Cheese On Toast
|Ingredients||500 cal||3000 cal|
|Baby Plum Tomatoes||142g||852g|
|Wholemeal Bread (Toasted)||2||12|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||1 tsp||6 tsp|
Single Meal; 1 Portion = 500 cal
Batch Cooking; 6 Portions = 3000 cal
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Meanwhile, place the tomato halves cut-side down in a hot non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Cook until caramelised on this side.
- Cook the asparagus tips in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Lightly toast the bread. Place on a baking tray and top each side with the tomatoes and pieces of mozzarella.
- Place under the grill until the cheese has melted.
- Add the oil to the frying pan and cook the mushrooms over a high heat for 2-3 minutes until browned slightly and softened.
- Divide all of the ingredients between plates and serve.
*If you are trying to avoid bread or cannot eat it due to an intolerance, simply replace the bread with 2 scrambled eggs per portion*